Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Educational Opportunities

There are so many more opportunites for young children to thrive than there were when I was a schoolboy. My daughter is a teacher, and I witness all of the things that she does for her students. This includes working MANY hours after school, before school, weekends, -- and yes-- during the summer. The hours are countless.

She spends so much time, as I know her peers do, on creating interesting lesson plans, fun games for the children, and so much more. She takes part of every opportunity to raise money for the school as well. My daughter is always involved in going to many workshops to better herself as an educator, and sometimes even presents them! It is teachers like her that give me hope for the future of American education.

This post is part of the MAT@USC Hope for the holidays event. Did you experience or witness something in 2009 that gave you hope for the future of American education? If so, please see this post for more information on how to share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment